Friday, January 7, 2011

Updating

Hey Remi

I haven't posted on here in forever! I just wanted to update you on your auntie's and new uncle's life.

You remember Ross right? Of course you do, he was by your bed sometimes. You may have pulled some strings for us to get engaged. Ross proposed to me October 15th, 2010. Our wedding is October 1, 2011. I hope you can show up in an angel flower girl dress. Don't forget Aaden he can come in an angel ring bear suit!

We also bought our first house. We haven't closed yet, don't you think you can help us out there!? I know you have a plan so I am being patient. Your picture of you on the hospital bed with your daddy's hands in a heart shape will be on our mantel. I see that picture every night before I go to bed. You can stop by anytime, and watch over us. I understand if you are busy watching over your new sister though.

Beyla is a beauty! She looks just like you. It's hard not to see you when looking into her adorable little eyes.

We all miss you Remi and we know you are watching over all of us!
Love you,
Auntie Ashley*

No comments:

Post a Comment